Lawson Digi Pack
On the 13/9/13, we did some digi pack practice. I found that using photoshop was hard as i was not use to that particular software. (screen shot of photoshop)
We took the pictures off the internet of the band lawson and found a picture of them standing in a background.
Then we put the saturation down in order to make it black and white. I found that turning the picture in black and white made the front cover more effective. We then copy the background by selecting the top part of the photo to cover the other backgrounds in the digi pack templates.
The back cover was easier to make as I got use to how photoshop works. We got another photo of lawson
With this picture we cut out the background with the magic wand tool and lasso tool. There was a function for a background rubber tool which we used to clear the background.
From previous digi packs I have noticed that on the cd part of the digi pack, they tend to have the title of the band or record on there, so we put the name of the band on.
I found the photoshop software very hard at first because it is a new experience for me so working my way around that made the task difficult. Hopefully now though when i come to do the project digi pack, i will be able to do it smoothly now i have had some experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment